ANNOUNCEMENT: WUJ wishes everyone a Happy Ubin Day 2020! WUJ launches "WUJ Wan Go Jalan? (Virtually)" in conjunction with Pesta Ubin 2020 and Ubin Day 2020 celebrations Play your part in fighting COVID-19: Be socially responsible, uphold strict personal hygiene and social distancing measures

WUJ is moving to its own web domain!

Hi all!

It's been quite a while since my last post here, but don't fret. I have been pretty occupied following my transition into university the past year, and most of my Ubin contents have started shifting into my social media accounts. A lot has happened, and WUJ has grown in support, recognition and love— which is why I am happy to announce that WUJ now has its own independent website!

Effective 23rd August 2022, WUJ is now "live" on wansubinjournal.com.

Therefore, this is my last post on Blogger. I shall forever be grateful for the experiences I had while on this platform; I got to see myself grow as a writer and as a person. Thank you for the memories.

May Pulau Ubin thrive again, with its people in its heart.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Follow WUJ on social media!

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/wansubinjournal

Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/wansubinjournal

Twitter
https://www.twitter.com/wansubinjournal

Have any enquiries? Send an email to wansubinjournal@gmail.com

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Ubin's Constant Vulnerability to Redevelopment

Putting the Saga in Saga Seeds

The Legend of Pulau Ubin - The Elephant, The Pig and The Frog